Thursday 14 May 2020

Do you still read blogs?

Assalamualaikum, hello

After years of not blogging/writing/updating my blog, I wonder if anyone still read blogs anymore. People are now into vlogs, instagram and other sharing platforms. I won't do vlog as I am a shy person and I don't like appearing in any videos. I don't have instagram account as I am never really interested to read on other people's story...hahaha...but I write in a blog!

I will write something here, when I can as I actually do love writing. The past few years however, I barely have time to update anything in here.

I write in blogs just to express myself freely. If anyone stumbles onto my blog and read, well I am okay and happy that my writings get read by someone. If I were followed, that is a bonus. I have few who used to be my followers, but I think they are no longer my followers now as I have stopped updating my blog for more than three years.

Well...hopefully i will come more often here to just laid bare my thought, experience and feelings.

Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hi...cik zana. Saya ada buka blog puan, tp dah berkurun x update...corat coret la spt dahulu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betul tu...saya dah lama tak mencorat coret...nnati la saya cuba

    ReplyDelete