Wednesday 15 September 2021

I forgot that I have a blog!

 Assalamualaikum...

Wow! It is like a million years ago when I first started this blog. I put an entry in 2020, just one. And today, while cleaning my emails, I found my blog. I have even forgotten the name of my blog and the password. Hahahaha...

Nothing much has changed about me. Just that perhaps, my weight has gone over the tip of health watch. I have become the lazy bum. A lot of sitting in front of the computer screen. My eyes have become even more 'rabun'. The funny thing is, when I went for an eye inspection, the power remains the same like when I first went to the optometrist to get my first pair of glasses. 

Hmmm...it is rather late now. I will leave this page and hopefully will visit it more often after this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment