Thursday 24 November 2016

Everything Happens For A Reason.

Assalam and morning.

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason? That in every happenings be it good or bad, there is something that we can learn? And when it is bad, there is always something good within it?

I have been in a very bad situation financially for more than 4 years now. All because I have made many wrong decisions and possibly too, despite my education, I am as gullible as anyone. And I also learnt the hard way that somewhere along the line, I must have forgotten to thank Allah for His endless gift to my life and so what happened to me is a strong reminder for me to not forget.

Now, what I want to share with you is, one goodness bestowed  upon me in my current situation.

Sometimes ago, I never thought that I will actually embark myself into doing small entrepreneurial thingy. At all. I looked at those who sell kuih especially with awe and jealousy because, I do not have the desire and aspiration nor the skill to make doughnut for example. But you know, when you are under duress, you tend to do your damnedest to lessen the situation. So that was what I exactly do.

So started from last year, just two months away from Ramadhan, I have started to involve myself with a little business. Thank you to my mother in law, who passed the knowledge to me a long time ago while I was still staying with her. A skill which I never thought will come in handy one day. With that, alhamdulillah, I managed to ease the burden a bit. Of course, that means sacrificing what I for so many years took for granted: my 'rest' time. The time from when I arrive home from work and before I go to sleep. So basically, my waking time is fully utilised nowadays and I can still rest my mind from the tense of the days work in office. The struggle is still a long way to go yet but thank you Allah, for this mercy, showing me a way to reduce my hardship.

I pray that soon, my dire situation will pass and become a history. And inshaaAllah I will never forget to always be thankful for whatever small rezq Allah bestow upon me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment