Monday 5 February 2018

Never trust anybody

Assalamualaikum and hello

I have not been blogging for million years now...hahaha...If you asked me why, well, I honestly don't know. I have so much that I want to share in here but I kept postponing until today.

What happened to me in the last 2 years or was it 3 years?

Only Allah knows. One thing I can say is: Never Trust Anybody in this world. There are many bullies and liars and dishonest people who will take advantage of your weaknesses and kindness. Having said that, I may be one of the guilty people here for unintentionally I myself have committed a crime. A crime that I never want to commit in the first place. A crime that has caused me my life, a good friendship and some trusts.

The plus point to what happened: I become closer to my Creator

Alhamdulillah for that.

That is all I can share for now.

May He eases us all from all the hardships in this world and reward us with Jannah for our patients.

Thank you for reading...see you next time.

Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment