Monday 3 October 2011

When i was young...

When i was young...
That was when i was in my teenage years...
I was a timid girl, quiet, unambitious, thoughtful, small...love to be alone...
I was always thinking about what would i be when i get older.
And i remember being scared because i didn't know what my life will be.
All i understand at the time was...i have to face my life whether i like or i don't like...
And since my family was disintegrated...disjointed...imperfect in so many ways, i was worried if my future would be the same ...
Everyday, i will pray hard so that i will have a better future, asking HIM to help me, to guide me all the time
As i was growing, i looked around me, and learnt from my surrounding...i put it in my mind...never to repeat the same mistakes my family made, to be smart, have compassion towards others, avoid conflicts, remain humble even when faced with adversity...life never is a bed of roses...

I am older now...i hope i am wiser...and i hope i will remain a humble person...for i understand, people don't like when you behave as though you are higher than them.
It won't kill us to be kind to people or any beings in this world.
Good things are always visiting us unexpectedly and waiting for us to uncover them.
Life has a lot of surprises in store for us. All we need to do is: Take charge of our life and believe in ourselves, and just face the world!!

1 comment: