Tuesday 1 January 2013

He's a casanova?

Erk! My husband was called a casanova...

Early this morning, my husband shared a story about one of his customers, a lady whom he had a conversation with last night. Well, my husband opened his satay stall last night. And yes, i must admit, my husband is a very friendly man. He will just open up conversation with anyone who stands next to him. In fact, people at my housing area, knows him more than me. Perhaps not only because he sells satay but also because of his friendliness.

Anyway, last night, his customer said this to him, 'of course i know you. everyone does. you are a casanova!'

My husband was speechless a bit and responded, 'ye la...saya memang pemalu...' Hahahaha...what kind of a response is that? And what kind of a comment the customer made?

I really wouldn't call my husband a casanova. Though i know him as over-friendly at times but a casanova...? Ridiculous! 

Of course he likes woman! What male who is not? A casanova...nay....

Kesian kat huby i. Ada ke patut dipanggil sedemikian...

Makna casanova:

1. A man who is amorously and gallantly attentive to women. 2. A promiscuous man; a philanderer.
2. A smooth-talking charmer who has mastered the art of finding, meeting, attracting and seducing beautiful women into the bedroom.
3. lover; especially : a man who is a promiscuous and unscrupulous lover. 

Hmmmm...my husband is NOT a casanova. And that's final!

1 comment:

  1. His not. But what make people called him that? Kita kena fikir.

    ReplyDelete