Saturday 31 December 2011

New Year...are we prepared?

The year 2011 is just about to end tonight, and new year is surreptitiously and boldly about to make its appearance midnight tonight...aaahhhh....what does that mean?

I am looking at myself. Wondering what have i been doing all this year of 2011? What have i achieved? Have i succeeded with my past resolutions? Did i have any...hmmm..thinking hard if i had made any. Funny why i should be thinking of something which is about to be considered history in just a few more hours. Should now be focussing on something new...new year...

First and foremost in my mind right now is to start filling 'that' application form...its long overdue...and i am eligible and who knows, i might be joining that group before the end of next year?

Next, plan my work schedule well in advance so as to achieve the targets...this year, i have not managed to complete the task due to many ad-hoc events but that kind of events are expected in my line of work.

Ahhh..this is the hardest...next year, i MUST write at least two papers and present my work somewhere...and i plan to present overseas...

These are all i can think of right at this moment.

What about you my friends? Yours could be even more colorful than mine i suppose...whatever they are, let us hope we are able to work better this time around. Let us prove to ourselves that we can be the person we want ourselves to be...

Wishing you SUCCESS and more FRUITFUL year to come...WELCOME 2012 and GOODBYE 2011...

No comments:

Post a Comment