Tuesday 17 April 2012

She's 17th!

Soon my dear daughters will leave me. Possibly all of them. 5 of them. And i'll be having 5 great son-in-laws insyaAllah, with His permission.

Last week was Fatihah's birthday (11th April 1995). She was born in Queen Mother's Hospital, Glasgow. I delivered her just a week before my final examination. And soon after the delivery, i started studying for the exam. And i remembered, i had to stay at the university almost 3/4 day simply because i had to do some practical examination. But she grew so well and healthy. Alhamdulillah. And now, she is a 17 year old girl.


Fatihah was the smallest baby compared to the others. And she is also the quietest amongst the rest of her sibling. And she has been such a clever girl. I am proud of her. And she wants to become a doctor. I pray that she will achieve her ambition. And i will of course be the proud mother of a Doctor Nurul Fatihah, a doctor in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment