Saturday 6 August 2016

Taking time to recover

Alhamdulillah...Sungguh Allah lebih mengetahui apa yang terbaik buat kita.

Ana is back in my own room, no more rushing and facing the heavy traffic in the morning to Shah Alam. Travelling to work now is barely 15 minutes! What a bless. What a bliss.

There are downsides to not being there in Shah Alam...the elite group where the actions are. But Alhamdulillah, I have enough exposure and experience which many I believe have no such opportunity. I took up the challenge 5 years ago, and I think I made it pretty well.

Will be missing some of the fabulous meetings and the stimulated discussions though.

Now Ana, do concentrate on your normal task here, read more, write more and publish more!

Motivasi untuk diri Ana.


No comments:

Post a Comment