Saturday 22 September 2012

When you say nothing at all

Wanna share this lyrics and of course the song that to me is the best from Ronan Keating. Do enjoy:

Its amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word you can light up the dark
Try as i may i can never explain
What i hear when you dont say a thing
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenver i fall
You say the best when you say nothing at all
 
All day long i can hear people talking out loud
But when you hold me near
You drown out the crowd
Try as the may, they could never define
What's being said between your heart and mind
 
The smile on your face lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand says you'll catch me whenever i fall
You say the best when you say nothing at all

Hmmm...sometimes we can feel the love from our loved ones even with no words being thrown out from the mouth. I must always remember that for...men generally don't know how to express in word but show their love through their actions.

But then...men, you really need to show your love which ever way because women need reassurance all the time.

And at times, some verbal expression is much appreciated.

Huhuhu...mushy mushy Rozzana....

No comments:

Post a Comment